TMS FNC Cloud Pack
Seamless access to cloud services from Windows, cross-platform and the web
Also available for:
v188.8.131.52 (October 13, 2021)Version history
Compatible operating systems/browsers
Includes access to TMS FNC Core
The TMS FNC Cloud Pack contains components that offer integration with several cloud services.
- Create your own REST service client(s) built on top of the TMS FNC Cloud Pack core
- One source code base to use on multiple frameworks (FMX, VCL, WEB and LCL)
- Make GET, POST, PUT, UPDATE, DELETE and PATCH requests
- Support for multi-part form data via a separate form data builder class
- Built-in OAuth 2.0 authentication flow
- Built-in URL encoding, JSON parsing, file to Base64 encoding and many more
- A user friendly demo application to explore the supported services
Service typesCloud PIM
Google Places, Google Tasks, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Outlook Calendar, Outlook Contacts
Cloud file storage
DropBox, Onedrive, Google Drive, Box, Hubic
Cloud data storage
Apple CloudKit, Google Firebase Database, myCloudData.net
Cloud image services
Google Maps address data, Abstract IP Geolocation, IPData, IPStack
Google Translate, IBM Watson Translate, Microsoft Translate
ExceptionLess, Sentry, Rollbar
Productive collaboration service for remote work
And much more
YouTube, Google Analytics, Google GMail, Outlook Mail
Partner ProgramCreate your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner.
- PDF manual
- Obtaining an application key and secret
- PDF Developers Guide
- Android support for FMX applications
- Steps to enable Edge Chromium support
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
TMS FNC Cloud Pack
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, Visual Studio Code (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum